From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 1:32 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] EC Workshop Action Item regarding 802 Architecture

Geoff,

Regarding finalization of your proposal--I recommend that unless you receive
an objection to the proposal that before the close of the plenary session,
we implement your proposal.

Regarding your proposal for Item 1 'an 802 guideline'--are you proposing
this be incorporated into the 802 Chair's guideline?

Regarding Item 2--will you take the action item to implement your
recommendation with staff?  If not you, please recruit a stuckee.

--Paul