[802SEC] Details for 802.17c to RevCom conditional

As mentioned on Monday, I plan to ask for conditional approval on Friday
for sending 802.17c to RevCom. Attached are:
802.17c to RevCom conditional.pdf: the slides I plan to present, which
include details required for conditional approval
comments_resolution.xls: the comments and resolutions on the initial
sponsor ballot

jl