[802SEC] Revised comment replies, PAR & 5C for 802.11 TVWS

Dear EC,

During this afternoon 802.11 again reviewed and modified its reply to comments received on its TV White Space PAR and 5C.

The compilation of replies sent to you earlier today was not changed:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-1240-04-tvws-compiled-comments-on-802-11-tvws-par-and-5c-with-replies.doc

However we have made further changes to the PAR & 5c based upon the updated the above.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0934-08-tvws-draft-par-and-5c.doc

I apologize for what might be viewed as churn but we are working as hard and fast as we can to constructively respond to comments received and develop improved PAR & 5C documents.

Let me know if you have any further questions or comments that the working group needs to consider prior to the Friday afternoon EC meeting.

Regards,
Bruce