To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:45 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed liaison letter to SC6 in relative to N14123

Dear EC,

Attached is a proposed letter to SC6 in relation to the N14123 submission by China regarding their WAPI submission. Since it is an 802-level communication, I will be asking the EC to approve it (or if necessary version modified to gain EC consensus) at the closing EC meeting.

Regards,

--Paul

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.