Re: [802SEC] DRAFT closing motions on P&P and OM

All,

I was requested to improve the language to make the motion clearer that we are modifying documents rather than starting a ballot.  The attached revision of my motions reflect those changes.

Mat

From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA) [matthew.sherman@BAESYSTEMS.COM]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 10:16 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] DRAFT closing motions on P&P and OM

All,

In my haste to get the motion out for review, I forgot to include the promised strawpoll and potential amendment to the first motion.  I have updated the package.

James,

Given the stawpoll and potential amendment, this may be a complex process.  Please allocate extra time on the agenda if you haven't already (20 minutes suggested).

Thanks!

Mat