[802SEC] Minutes posted for November meeting

Dear 802 EC members

The minutes for the closing meeting have been posted to the 802 web page at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2009-November/index.shtml

I have revised the opening and closing minutes to correct mistakes, the
current revision is 2 for the opening minutes and 1 for the closing minutes.

As a reminder, if you change a motion after you have sent me the
document with the motion, make sure to call it out during the meeting.
I copy the motions you send me into the minutes to save time.  I don't
have time during the meeting to check email.

Thanks

James Gilb
802 EC Recording Secretary