From: Paul Nikolich
To: jooran@ksa.or.kr
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:12 PM
Subject: IEEE 802 LMSC communication regarding ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC6 N 14123

Dear Ms. Jooran Lee,
Secretary of ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6

Please distribute the attached communication from the IEEE SA 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee to all of the SC6 National Bodies regarding the proposed new work item ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC6 N 14123.

Regards,

Paul Nikolich
Chairman, IEEE 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee

p.s. Please confirm you received this email.