From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Glenn Parsons
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:25 AM
To: BRigsB@COMCAST.NET
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] IETF overlap

Buzz,

Have you noticed the overlap with IETF this November?
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/upcoming.html

How did we end up with this overlap?

The IETF has a policy to not overlap with us:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/clash-list.html

But they claim that 802 changed the meeting date...

Cheers,
Glenn.

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.