From: Bob Heile [mailto:bheile@ieee.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:56 AM
To: p.nikolich@ieee.org; BRigsB@ieee.org
Cc: gilb@ieee.org; shermanmjs@ieee.org; matthew.sherman@baesystems.com;
bheile@ieee.org
Subject: 802 plenary in MCO

Paul, Buzz

Is the opening now not happening?  I am putting together my meeting plan
and would like to use that slot for my opening.

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832