Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Exec Secretary March T&L Funding

approve

At 01:49 PM 1/28/2010 -0700, Roger B. Marks wrote:
Approve.

Roger

On 2010/01/27, at 12:20 PM, John Hawkins wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Paul has authorized the following motion for your consideration. Based
> on our previous discussion on the topic, this is what  I think can get
> us an answer to this question to cover the next meeting.  Much more
> discussion will follow in Orlando on the longer term solution. For
> now, please vote your preference one way or the other.
>
> Motion:
> Without precedent, the EC approves the use of IEEE 802 resources for
> reimbursement of  reasonable and customary expenses for Buzz Rigsbee,
> such that he may continue to execute his duties as the IEEE 802
> Executive Secretary, for the March 2010 plenary. Such reimbursement
> will be not to exceed $1,000
>
> Moved:  John Hawkins
> Seconded: Steve Shellhammer
>
> Start of ballot: Tuesday 27th January, 2010
> Close of ballot: Saturday 6th February, 2010, 11:59PM EDT
>
> Early close: As required in subclause 3.1.2.2 'Electronic Balloting of
> the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations
> Manual, this is notice that this ballot may close early once
> sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.
>
> ----------
> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

----------
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832