[802SEC] PARs for Orlando posted to 802 website

All

The PARs that I have received for the Orlando meeting have been posted
to the 802 website at: http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml.

I have received the following by email (if I missed one, please send me
an email to correct me).

    * 802.1AXbk amendment for Protocol addressing
    * 802.16 amendment for Higher Reliability Networks
    * 802.3bg amendment for Physical Layer and Management Parameters for
Serial 40 Gb/s Ethernet Operation Over Single Mode Fiber
    * 802.23 new standard for Emergency Services for Internet Protocol
(IP) Based Citizen to Authority Communications

Thanks

James Gilb
802 Recording Secretary