Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Plenary Session Coffee Break Times

Pat

I vote yes, but I agree with Pat and Geoff.

I am voting yes so that we can reduce the snack time and will either
make or support a motion later to extend the coffee and tea availability.

If this passes, we should have a motion to add time for beverages.  If
it fails, we should have a motion to only reduce the time for food. IMHO.

James Gilb