[802SEC] 802 chair slides for opening EC and EC Workshop Action Register Update

All,

Attached is my draft slide deck for tomorrow morning as well as the updated EC Workshop Action Register from July 2009.

Please review the action register and let me know if I captured the status correctly.

Regards,

--Paul