From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 5:57 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802 Timeline

Dear EC memebers,

There have been a number of comments regarding the 1st draft of the 802
timeline.  Attached is a spreadsheet version of the raw data--please review
the spreadsheet and revise it, then send it to me.  Please HIGHLIGHT your
revisions so they are easy to identify.

I will attempt to generate a second draft (or assign the task to someone)
and circulate it for comment and approval between now and the next plenary
session.

The physical banner will take time to revise, but the data on the facebook
page can be updated on-the-fly.  If there are no objections, I'll have the
people managing the facebook page update the timeline as input is received.

Regards,

--Paul

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.