From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 8:03 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] trial-run interim EC telecon meetings--1-3pm ET 11JUN2010?

Geoff, All,

I thing the best thing for us to do is to have a 'trial' EC teleconference
1-3pm ET 11June as a means of shaking down the process.  We can report the
results of the trial-run to the members in July, refine the process, and
(perhaps) have the 1st 'official' interim EC teleconference the 1st week of
October.

I'm pretty sure I can get web/teleconference services from the IEEE that
will provide adequate ports.  I think 30 days advance notice of this
'trial-run' interim EC meeting should be sufficient.

Tentative agenda--I will take requests for additional agenda items--but I
think it would be useful to cover the following:

0) Engage in debate regarding an effective way to implement a regular
"interm EC teleconference" in OCT, FEB and JUN. -- 30 minutes
1) 802 WG/TAG updates--any items coming out of the WG/TAG interim sessions
the EC should be aware of?  now is the time to bring them up -- 30 minutes
2) 802 Overview and Architecture revision project status update -- 15
minutes
3) IEEE SA items--the SASB meetings start 15JUN--status update on the Amazon
single-copy sales channel project --5 minutes
4) IEEE SA BoG update -- report from May BoG meeting--10 minutes
5) spare time for other topics -- 30 minutes

The toughest thing to do will be to find a time when all EC members are
available.  I've suggested the time/date of 1-3pm ET 11JUN2010--all EC
members please keep that timeslot open and confirm you are available.  While
your are at it--please reserve time for 1-3pm ET 01OCT2010 and 1-3pm ET
04FEB2011...

Regards,

--Paul