[802SEC] Teleconference to review proposed rules changes - Friday April 30 @ 10 AM ET

All,

I am planning to hold the teleconference April 30 @ 10 AM ET to review some proposed rules revisions.  The call-in for the teleconference will be:

		Toll Free Dial In Number:				(866)205-4008
		Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:		(801)886-8167
		ACCESS CODE:		6336344

The teleconference was first announced in the attached slide set circulated with the e-mail below on 3/19/10.  Unfortunately we did not get to review the slides at the EC meeting due to time constraints.  However the slides / announcement was circulated on the EC reflector, so I do still plan to hold the teleconference.  Not that if you can't make the conference, I will accept inputs by e-mail as well and review them at the rules meeting in July.

The agenda for the teleconference is to review the proposed rules changes in the following documents:

	ec-10-0004-00-00EC
		IEEE 802 LMSC P&P revisions for ballot (rev 3-19-10)
	ec-10-0005-00-00EC
		IEEE 802 LMSC OM revisions for ballot (rev 3-19-10)
	ec-10-0006-00-00EC
		IEEE 802 LMSC WG P&P revisions for ballot  (rev 3-19-10)

The documents were posted 3/19/10 and their presence was announced in the circulated slides.  My intent is to have the changes voted at the July Plenary.

I'm hoping folks can still make the teleconference, but if not, please download and review the documents and provide any comments before the July plenary.  I will review any comments received before the plenary at the Sunday rules meeting.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Electronics, Intelligence & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
Attached please find my slides for the closing EC meeting.

email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>