[802SEC] PAR & 5C for consideration - July agenda items

Dear EC,

802.11 had two Study Groups authorized during the March Plenary.

1. The study group investigating Fast Initial Authentication (FIA) was not able to successfully complete the development of their PAR and 5C document. I will be asking for a Study Group extension in July.

2. The study group investigating retuning 802.11 to transmission frequencies below 1GHz was able to successfully complete the development of their PAR and 5C document (S1G)

I will be asking for approval to forward the PAR to NesCom and present to the EC members for consideration, the S1G PAR and 5C as approved by the working group during the May interim and available via the link below:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/10/11-10-0001-08-0wng-900mhz-par-and-5c.doc

In preparation for the July plenary, I request that James place the following items on the EC agenda:

Study group extension for FIA
PAR and 5C approval for S1G

Regards,
Bruce Kraemer