[802SEC] 802.11 S1G - Additional comments, responses and PAR revision

Dear EC,

On Wednesday I distributed a package containing comments received, responses generated and a modified PAR/5C document for the proposed 802.11 S1G PAR.

On Thursday we received some follow-on comments. During the S1G  meeting Thursday afternoon we reviewed the comments, and generated an additional set of comments.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/10/11-10-0924-01-0s1g-othercomments.pptx

Several of the comments resulted in further modifications to the PAR were warranted. The revised PAR is now in version 13.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/10/11-10-0001-13-0wng-900mhz-par-and-5c.doc

I recognize that accepting S1G PAR version 13 will require a procedural motion in the EC to accept the previously submitted PAR (version12) and the amendments called out in version 13.

Regards,
Bruce