Re: [802SEC] 802 EC Interim Meetings Proposal

Jon

No problem, what time to do you need?

James Gilb

Jon Rosdahl wrote:
Thank you for your feedback.
I have included a slide with your comments/proposal.
We will discuss during the closing EC meeting....

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/10/ec-10-0015-00-00EC-802-ec-interim-meetings-proposal.ppt

James,
    could I get an agenda time?
    in LMSC Internal Business?