From: Bruce Kraemer
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 7:33 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: Stephens, Adrian P; jrosdahl@ieee.org
Subject: 802.11 motion package and supporting documentation

Dear EC colleagues,

802.11 has several items of business for this afternoon's EC meeting. Most of these items were identified on the Agenda previously posted by James.

The package at the link site contains the proposed motions and links to the supporting material.

The only update I expect to make between now and the EC meeting is inclusion of the WG voting results which will be captured during our closing plenary this morning.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/10/11-10-0935-00-0000-july-2010-wg11-motions-for-the-ec.ppt

Regards,
Bruce