From: Bob O'Hara [mailto:bohara@wysiwyg104.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:38 AM
To: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA); STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: [802SEC] Rulling on the meaning of "Substantially Complete"

Mat,

I don't understand why we would want to make this rule so restrictive.  Is there a problem if a WG conducts more than one recirculation ballot in accordance with the rules for that process and winds up after a final recirculation ballot with the material to support forwarding their draft?  The EC does get to review their report of completion and any member can object to forwarding the draft if they are not happy with that report.

What is the problem with allowing more than one recirculation?

 -Bob O'Hara
p.s. I don't know whether this will get sent through the reflector.  If it does not, please forward it for me.