[802SEC] +++email ballot to disband 802.2+++closes 15AUG2010+++

Dear EC members,

The tentative vote count is below, if I made an error, let me know.

DNVs--please remember to cast a vote, the ballot closes 15AUG2010.

Regards,

--Paul

Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
1) VC Pat Thaler            APP.
2) VC Mat Sherman        APP.
3) TR John Hawkins                                       DNV
4) RS James Gilb           APP.
5) ES Jon Rosdahl         APP.
6) 01 Tony Jeffree          APP.
7) 03 David Law             APP.
8) 11 Bruce Kraemer      APP.
9) 15 Bob Heile              APP.
0) 16 Roger Marks                                         DNV
1) 17 John Lemon                                          DNV
2) 18 Mike Lynch            APP.
3) 19 Steve Shellhammer                                 DNV
4) 20 Mark Klerer                                           DNV
5) 21 Subir Das              APP.
6) 22 Apurva Mody        APP.
7) 23 Geoff Thompson                                    DNV
8) ME Buzz Rigsbee       non-voting
9) CH Paul Nikolich        non-voting
17 TOTALS        result  11     00      00     06

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@ATT.NET>