From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 4:16 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: James Gilb; Paul Nikolich
Subject: [802SEC] Updated LMSC P&P

EC Reflector members,

Please note that the new LMSC P&P (from July 2010) has been officially
accepted and posted by AudCom, and so is now in effect!

You can find the updated document at:
http://standards.ieee.org/board/aud/LMSC.pdf

Thanks to Paul Nikolich for facilitating, and James Gilb for getting the
links in order.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Electronics, Intelligence & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.