Re: [802SEC] Sponsor ballot authorization for P802.1Qaz

Tony

I vote approve.

James Gilb

Tony Jeffree wrote:
All -

Paul has authorized me to run an email ballot on the following motion:

"EC approves forwarding of P802.1Qaz to Sponsor ballot.

Moved:Jeffree
Second: Thaler"

Closing date for the ballot will be Sunday 3rd October, or the date that all
voting members of the EC have responded, whichever is earlier.

I approve the motion.

Regards,
Tony