Mike

From: M.Kipness@ieee.org [mailto:M.Kipness@ieee.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 13:30
To: Paul Nikolich

Dear 802 EC members,

Attached please find the update on the status of the work in the Focus Group on Smart Grid and request for further input from the ITU-T Focus Group on Smart Grid...

Sincerely,

Michael D. Kipness
Program Manager
Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards Activities
+1 732-562-3810 Voice
+1 732-562-1571  Fax
m.kipness@ieee.org

IEEE: Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.

---
Hiroshi OTA
International Telecommunication Union
Place des Nations CH-1211 Geneva 20 Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 730 6356
Fax: +41 22 730 5853
E-mail: hiroshi.ota@itu.int