[802SEC] PARs for November

All

It is that time again. If you WG approved a PAR to be submitted to the EC for approvalat the November Plenary, now would be a good time to send it to the reflector.

I will post all of the received PARs to the usual place at: http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml.

Also, if you would like to have something on the opening agenda, please send it to me this week so that I can get the proposed agenda posted in a timely manner.

Finally, you probably have a good idea of the items that could be on the closing agenda, so if you can send those to me, I can start on the tentative agenda. It is OK if they are tentative, it is easier to remove than to add.

James Gilb