Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE P802.3az Energy-efficient Ethernet approval press release

David,

Based on this version, I change my vote to Approve, with a few editorial comments for your consideration:

*The first paragraph on page 2 ends with a comma.
*"Terawatt" should be "terawatt"
*"Watt" should be "watt"

Thanks,

Roger