Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE 802 Inputs to ITU-R WP5A

Mike,
I vote approve.

regards,
_Subir

On 10/26/2010 12:19 AM, MJLynch@mjlallc.com wrote:
Dear EC,

I'm sorry if things became confused with my earlier email.

I have been authorized by the LMSC Chair to conduct an electronic ballot on the following motion:

Motion:  "Per LMSC operations manual 9.2.1, to approve forwarding of document 18-10-0067-01 to ITU-R WP5A as the position of IEEE 802 LMSC."

Mover:  Mike Lynch

Second:  Bruce Kraemer

Due to the urgency of the decision, the early close provision of 4.1.2.2 will apply. This material needs to be received by the ITU-R by 16:00 Geneva time on 1st November. I propose that the ballot start date is 26th October. It is hoped that sufficient positive ballots will be received to allow for the early termination and submission to ITU-R.

There was some discussion on the earlier thread about using terms such as "IEEE looks forward...". IEEE is the ITU-R Sector Member and is who the ITU-R corresponds with rather than IEEE 802.. The use of the Sector Member's name is appropriate.

Doc. 18-10-0067-01 is available on the 802.18 Mentor web site.

Regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901
mike.lynchieee (Skype)