[802SEC] Fwd: Election for 802.16 Vice Chair: November 8

I want to notify the EC that the 802.16 Working Group will be conducting an election in Dallas to fill a vacancy in the Vice Chair position.

I expect to bring a confirmation motion to the Friday EC meeting.

Regards,

Roger

Begin forwarded message: