To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 10:35 PM
Subject: [802SEC] PARs for consideration in November

Dear EC Colleagues

802.15 has three PARs for consideration at the upcoming Dallas Session. They and the corresponding 5C can be found at:

http://ieee802.org/15/pending.html

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@ieee.org

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.