Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Sunday Night Rules Review

Mat

On 2/11/10 7:22 AM, Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA) wrote:
6.	Meetings

Here too, the rules they are a changing....

New rules on meeting fees, and how to take minutes.  Probably not much impact, but it should be reviewed...

It should be noted that we do not have "meeting fees".
We have "session fees"
If the AudCom boilerplate does not have the grammatically correct terminology, then I believe we should push back. If AudCom really wants us to charge by the meeting instead of by the session then I believe we should push back on the grounds that it would increase our administrative overhead to an unreasonable degree.

Geoff