From: James P. K. Gilb [mailto:gilb@ieee.org]
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 10:17 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Opening reports

All

Thank you to all the chairs that have sent me their opening reports.

As a reminder to the rest, please send me your opening reports ASAP.

Also, if you are sponsoring a tutorial, please send me the material by noon (local time) on Monday (8 Nov 2010) so that it can be posted to the 802 website.

Thanks

James Gilb
802 LMSC Recording Secretary