To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:39 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Suggested Change to Chair's Guidelines posted

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/10/ec-10-0019-00-00EC-chairs-guideline-addition-interim-ec-meetings.doc

This one page change contains the text suggested for describing the 802 EC Interim meetings.
It will be discussed during the Rules changes meeting on Sunday.
Comments welcomed,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.