Re: [802SEC] Final output document and 2nd feedback for PARs underconsideration file was posted last night.

John -

I am going to say this one more time, because you clearly didn't understand
the response to the 802.11 comment on this point.

The title you see in the draft PAR text is the result of the myBallot system
automatically munging together:

- The title of the standard;
- The project number input in the myBallot online PAR submission form;
- The amendment title input in the myBallot online PAR submission form;
- The word "Amendment" which it automatically generates;
- Whatever punctuation the system sees fit to include (or not).

The submitter has no control over the format of the PDF output that the
system generates, beyond filling in the fields in myBallot. If you want it
fixed, talk to staff about getting their software fixed.

The title will be in the correct format on the draft.

Regards,
Tony