Re: [802SEC] Input from 802.11 for Geolocation Implementation consultation

Hello Mike,

Please find our most up-to-date documents at

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/10/22-10-0181-03-0000-802-22-wg-inputs-for-the-ofcom-tvws-regulation.doc

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/10/22-10-0182-02-0000-802-22-wg-inputs-for-the-draft-ecc-report-159-cognitive-radio-operation-in-whitespaces.doc

Regards

Apurva