[802SEC] Official Confirmation: Singapore is now a GO !!!

Colleagues,     I am now (at last) happy to report that the MBS in Singapore
has now agreed to all of our needed adjustments to make this session viable
for March 2011.  It was a much protracted negotiation but we have prevailed
and we can now  begin to move forward with our plans for this event.  Watch
for official announcements that will be coming soon.  Thanx again for your
patience and support.

PS:  I think we need to find an alternative for Macao for March 2012.  Bob,
are you making any progress with PRC ???

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:

Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee

IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager