From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Bob Heile
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:16 PM
To: BRigsB@IEEE.ORG; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Official Confirmation: Singapore is now a GO !!!

I am supposed to hear next week if there is possible sponsorship interest
on the part of the PRC.

At 11:52 AM 12/2/2010 -0800, Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee wrote:
>Colleagues,     I am now (at last) happy to report that the MBS in
Singapore
>has now agreed to all of our needed adjustments to make this session viable
>for March 2011.  It was a much protracted negotiation but we have prevailed
>and we can now  begin to move forward with our plans for this event.  Watch
>for official announcements that will be coming soon.  Thanx again for your
>patience and support.
>

>PS:  I think we need to find an alternative for Macao for March 2012.  Bob,
>are you making any progress with PRC ???
>

>Thanx, Buzz
>
>Please note my contact info:
>
>Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee
>
>IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager
>
>7750 80th Place SE
>
>Mercer Island, WA  98040-5912
>
>ph/fx: 206-236-2229
>
>cell: 206-818-4978
>
>SkypeID:  BRigsB
>
>BRigsB@ieee.org
>

>----------
>This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
>list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832