From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Mody, Apurva (US SSA)
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 3:38 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE 802 Input to UK Ofcom

Hello Roger,

We have discussed some of the changes as proposed by you (especially the ones related to adding 'P' or 'Draft' in front of the Standard) during our telecon. This document was the end result of it all.

However, to move the process forward, the changes as proposed by you are okay with us.

Thanks

Apurva