[802SEC] Farewell letter from staff liaison

Dear 802 EC,

 It is with a very heavy heart that I transition off of 802 to take on a
new committee. My replacement, Trish Gerdon comes to you with 13 years
experience as a Program Manager with the IEEE-SA so this will be a smooth
transition and Kathryn Bennett will still be attending as well. In my five
years with 802, I have been fortunate enough to meet and work with so many
incredible and brilliant people and because of that I have grown so much
in my role as a Program Manager.  I just want to say thank you and It has
been a pleasure working with you.

Happy Holidays and all the best for 2011

Sincerely,

Michael D. Kipness
Program Manager
Technical Program Development
IEEE Standards Activities
+1 732-562-3810 Voice
+1 732-562-1571  Fax
 m.kipness@ieee.org

IEEE: Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of
humanity.