[802SEC] ++++ EC Ballot on IEEE Service Level Agreement ++++ Closes Tuesday Jan 11

Dear EC,

Over the past several months there have been several IEEE computer system outages that have disrupted email reflectors, myBallot, myProject and the Mentor document server.

These services have become critical to the operation of IEEE 802 and during Dallas plenary we broadly agreed that a service improvement is needed.

Toward the goal of improving service, Paul has authorized me to conduct a 20 day EC ballot on the attached SLA. After the comments have been collected and integrated into the SLA, Paul will submit it to Judy Gorman for signature as an agreement between 802 and IEEE.

EC Ballot Question: "Should the EC submit the SLA document as a formal agreement regarding computer services provided by IEEE-SA to IEEE 802?"

Please use the comment attached form for suggestions.

I reserve the option to close the ballot early should the results of the ballot be clear prior to the scheduled close date of Tuesday Jan 11, 2011.

Regards,
Bruce Kraemer