  From: Bruce Kraemer
  To: Paul Nikolich
  Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
  Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 5:12 PM
  Subject: Access to P1905.1 documents

  Paul,

  During the December SASB meeting week a group of 802 chairs sat down with Paul Houze to discuss P1905.1 and we agreed that 802 should seek an official two way liaison officer.

  1. Has there been any further progress in identifying a candidate?

  2. P1905.1 is officially any entity based activity. Some chairs of 802 have access to P1905.1 documents through their companies corporate membership. Others do not. On behalf of all the interested members of 802 would you request that each of the relevant 802 WG chairs be given permission to access P1905.1 documents?

  Bruce