From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 9:25 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802 workshop Saturday 12 March--update

Dear EC members,

I understand several people have already made their travel reservations and
will arrive too late to participate. If you are unable to make the Saturday
afternoon session, please try to find a substitute for your WG/TAG to
present--or failing that--please prepare a few slides describing your WG's
standards and projects and I could present them on your behalf.

Attendance update: David Law, Bruce Kraemer and Bob Heile have confirmed
they will be able to participate.  Roger will try to have someone substitute
for him.  Mat will try to rearrange his flight schedule.

I anticipate the response from the local IEEE, academic and engineering
community will be very positive to the workshop, as indicated by my previous
discussions with the local IEEE office and supporting organizations.

Regards,

--Paul