[802SEC] Minutes from November and Conference calls

All

I was pointed out to me that I am very late in posting the closing minutes from November.

The minutes have now been posted at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2010-November/index.shtml

where you will notice the 802.1, 802.15, 802.19, and 802.20 are missing closing reports.

Now, it could be that these were sent to me and somehow got lost. If so, I am sure I will quickly receive the closing reports. If not, please generate them.

Note that the opening minutes, closing minutes, JTC1 ad-hoc minutes and February conference call minutes (when posted) will be on the consent agenda for our opening meeting in March. Please review them when you get a chance.

I have also now created a separate page for the conference call schedule and minutes (as well as the JTC1 ad-hoc meeting minutes) at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/Conference-calls/Conference-calls.shtml

James Gilb