[802SEC] 1FEB2011 Interim EC telecon action items
Dear EC members,
The action items from the 1FEB2011 Interim ECtelconference are:
1) Tricia Gerdon to obtain an executive summary of the Smart Grid initiative and circulate it to the EC members, ideally no later than 28FEB2011
2) GeoffT to circulate a draft of the 802 position on the New Model for IEEE Standards Maintenance in the next couple of days. EC members to work with Geoff on revising the position text so that an EC email ballot on the text can begin no later than 18FEB2010.
3) Buzz to provide 802 Workshop invitation flyer to Fanny Su and David Law that includes an RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) James to post PDFs of 2009 Globecom 802 Workshop to www.ieee802.org website.
5) David to provide source ppt files of 2009 Globecom 802 Workshop to EC members that ask for them.
6) EC members to provide updated versions of 2009 Globecom 802 Workshop to James Gilb no later than 28FEB2011 for use in the Saturday PM 12MAR2011 802 workshop in Singapore
7) EC members are expected to make a final decision on the MAR2012 venue by the end of the Singapore plenary session
8) David to revise JTC1 ad hoc minutes and provide them to James for posting.
9) Roger to use EC reflector to determine if there is consensus to make the Singapore plenary session tutorial slots open to interested parties at no charge
10) WG Chairs to provide Pat volunteers to run the 802 newcomer meetings
11) Paul to work with Judy Gorman on the Service Level Agreement objectives
12) Paul to post action items to EC reflector
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.