[802SEC] request for details on March special meetings

Buzz,

Can you tell us more about the following?:

(1) 802 Welcome to Singapore by our Hosts (Mon 11:15 am)
(2) Wednesday Evening Host (IDA & I2R) Technical Plenary (6-7pm)

I'd like to understanding the agendas and the participation expectations.

Thanks,

Roger