From: Roger Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Roger B. Marks
Sent: 03 February 2011 07:58
To: Law, David
Cc: STDS-802-SEC
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Liaison communication from the IEEE 802.3 working group ISO/IEC JTC1 SC6 WG1

David,

I vote Approve.

I agree with Pat's comments (and those of John Lemon).

Other comments:

(a) I think term "PSDO" is used too informally. I suggest replacing:
	The approval of the PSDO by both the IEEE and ISO in xxx of 200n
with
	The approval of the IEEE/ISO Partner Standards Development Organization (PSDO) cooperation agreement of March 2008

(b) "significant updates and amendments since 2000" would be stronger if you quantified it in some way; for example, with the number of amendments

Roger