[802SEC] Conditional Approval Report: P802.16m to RevCom

On 12 November, the EC granted conditional approval, per Clause 14 of the IEEE 802 Operations Manual, to forward P802.16m to RevCom. Accordingly, I am reporting on the status.

Since 12 November, two Sponsor Ballot recirculations were conducted:
*Recirc #4 (7 - 25 Oct) on P802.16m/D10
*Recirc #5 (27 Jan - 11 Feb) on P802.16m/D11

Recirc #5 resulted in no new Disapprove votes but to five disapprove comments (from a single voter). The Ballot Recirculation Committee decided that Recirc #6 was required. It opened on 18 February.

As a result of this situation, the conditional approval conditions have not been satisfied.

I plan to ask the 802 EC for (unconditional) approval during the Singapore meeting. P802.16m approval is on the agenda for the RevCom meeting of 30 March.

Roger