[802SEC] Opening agenda posted for March meeting

Dear 802 EC members

A draft opening agenda has been posted for the March meeting. It can be found at either
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2011-March/index.shtml
or
http://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/11/ec-11-0002-00-00EC-march-2011-opening-agenda.ods

Please send me any items you would like on either the opening or closing agenda.

As a reminder, the minutes for the November meeting and the February conference call are on the consent agenda. Please review them before the start of our meeting and send me any corrections.

Thanks

James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary