[802SEC] Singapore Plenary Session 'special' meeting schedule

Dear EC members,

I want to remind you we will be having a slightly altered schedule for the upcoming March plenary to accomodate our meeting hosts and interested local parties.  The Welcome to Singapore meeting is being held to thank our sponsors for their contributions.

I know we have a busy week, but please let your participants know of the below schedule, especially for the open attendance events--they should feel free to invite any of their interested colleagues that may be in the area.

Regards,

--Paul

IEEE-802 Workshop: Saturday, March 12, 2011 - 1-5pm; open to any interested party

Welcome to Singapore: Monday, March 14, 2011 -11:15-11:45am; open to any interested party

Host Technical Plenary: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 6-7pm; registered members and invited guests

----

IEEE-802 Tutorial Topics: Monday, March 14, 2011 6-11pm; open to any interested party

6:00 - 7:30 PM - "Personal Space Communications (PSC): A first step for a new

communication paradigm"

7:30 - 9:00 PM - "Overview of IEEE 802.11 MESH Networking"

9:00 - 10:30 PM - "IEEE-802.16 in IMT-Advanced"