Re: [802SEC] opening EC agenda update request from PEN
Paul & James, You can skip #2 as that is no longer needed.
Please note my contact info:
Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee
IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager
7750 80th Place SE
Mercer Island, WA 98040-5912
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 9:05 AM
Subject: [802SEC] opening EC agenda update request from PEN
I have the following updates for the agenda:
1) add an item JTC1/SC6 802 ad-hoc meeting (co-located with 802.11 mtg)
8-10AM Wed (Nikolich/Kramer) 5 min
2) add items -- host organization presentations (5 min each, I2R, IDA,
others?) (place towards end of agenda)
3) change EC Workshop items for review to 2011 EC Workshop plans,
Nikolich/Rigsby 5 min
4) delete 802.17 ballot status--its complete and on the RevCom agenda for
5) add March 2012 non-north american venue update, Rigsby/Heile 5 min
That's it for now
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This
list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.